There is nothing much more fun to grow edible indoor plants and eat when it is ready. Let’s look at some of the popular and best edible indoor plants to grow inside the house.
Best Edible Indoor Plants To Grow Inside
Which are the best vegetables to grow indoors?
Check our blog post on:
- 10+ Beautiful Indoor Plants For Your Indoor Garden [Part 1]
- Tips For Preventing Rot In Lucky Bamboo Plant
Easy-To-Grow Edible Indoor Plants With Tons of leafs
1. Microgreens: Microgreens are the most preferred indoor plants. It is the most popular edible indoor plant these days. Microgreens are the sprouted seeds of various greens and lettuces. It is also easy and simple to grow.
2. Arugula: It is another popular edible indoor plant. Arugula provides a good source of vitamins A and C. Arugula is popular as a medicinal plant as it is a powerful antioxidant and useful for a healthy immune system.
3. Kale: kale is one of the healthiest and most nutritious plant foods and a member of the cabbage family. There are many different types of kale.
4. Bok choy: Bok choy is a vitamin-rich edible indoor plant that is full of minerals and low in calories.
5. Indoor Lettuce: Indoor lettuce plant is another popular and widely grown edible indoor plant or vegetable. It is easy to grow and seeds are easily available.
6. Swiss chard: It is a green leafy vegetable and highly nutritious vegetable. Swiss chard contains the antioxidants alpha,, beta-carotene, lutein, choline, and zeaxanthin.
7. Spinach: Spinach is another easy to grow and popular indoor vegetable or edible indoor plant.
There are many more edible indoor plants available in the market. We will regularly update this post on edible indoor plants. Meanwhile, if you want to give us tips or suggestions. please feel free to drop your opinion in the comment box below.