What Are The Different Types Of Dieffenbachia | Types Of Dumb Cane
Dieffenbachia or dumb cane is one of the popular plants that people are using in their gardens. Dieffenbachia is a perennial herbaceous. Dieffenbachia is an easy-to-grow plant that gives a tropical look to your property. There are multiple types of Dieffenbachia plants available in various parts of the globe. Dieffenbachia is named after Herr Joseph Dieffenbach, head gardener at the Royal Palace Gardens. Dieffenbachia prefers medium to bright light and moderately dry soil.
Different Types Of Dieffenbachia | Types Of Dumb Cane
- Dieffenbachia Triumph is categorized under the plant’s family Araceae. It has lime green leaves and is a species of genus dieffenbachia. It is native to Mexico.
- Dieffenbachia Sarah is easy to care for, hardy, and drought tolerant. It has dark green leaves splotched with creamy yellow displays striking.
- Dieffenbachia Camille has ivory-yellow leaves edged in rich, dark green.
- Dieffenbachia Camouflage has appealing light green leaves with creamy veins.
- Dieffenbachia macula has upright green-edged leaves with cream color blotches.
- Dieffenbachia Seguine has a cane-like stem and white-cream large dark green leaves with white flowers (When it is grown).
- Dieffenbachia Carina has medium-sized green leaves splashed with contrasting light shades of green.
- Dieffenbachia Compacta has light pale green leaves, dotted strongly with cream-yellow shade in the center.
- Dieffenbachia Delilah has big pointy creamy white leaves with usually green edges.
- Dieffenbachia Honeydew has contrasting green borders with golden yellow leaves.
- Dieffenbachia Mary has pale green leaves, spotted with dark and creamy green.
- Dieffenbachia Tropic Snow is tall with silver, yellow, or white-spotted leaves.
- Dieffenbachia Sparkle has light green leaves blotched with dark green and white patches
- Dieffenbachia Star has golden-green leaves with dark green spots.
- Dieffenbachia macula has upright green-edged leaves with cream color blotches with exotic looks.
- Dieffenbachia Tropic Marianne has cream leaves, bordered with deep green color.
- Dieffenbachia ‘Puerto Rico Variegated has lance-like light green hue leaves with dark green edges and beautiful variegation in yellow tinge.